Friday, May 9, 2008

"WHERE DO YOU GUYS GO?"


I get the same question all the time. "Where do you guys go when you're in Miles City?" It got me thinking and it really isn't hard to find us. With tend to stop at all of our favorite watering holes in Miles City; The Texas Club, Sulley's Sports Bar, The Montana, The Bison Bar, The Trails Inn, The Range Riders, The 519, The Olive, and the Cattle-ac. Riverside Park is a good place to look for some of the guys too. Then again, maybe it would be hard to find us. We have a lot of "favorite watering holes." One sure bet is we will be "those guys" having the no pants party at one of those bars.

Good luck if you ever want to find Rhett. He tends to get lost everytime he's in Miles City. I used to not undertstand it, but it dawned on me that he is from K-G and Miles City is "metropolitian" to him. I don't understand how he survives in Denver. I worry about him everyday.

No comments: