Tuesday, May 20, 2008

JUST A QUICK POST

I'm still gathering photos from everyone and actually I'm still recovering too. I hope to have some videos and pictures up in the next couple days. My dad told me some interesting tidbits this morning:

- When we went to Mile City in 2002, the bail bondsman bailed 103 people out of the clink. This year he only bailed 4. That is amazining.

- Out at the Fair Grounds alone, they sold $31,000 were of beer. That does not include the beer sales from downtown. Can you imagine what the bars made? Wow.

- The bartender at the Trails Inn told me after working the Bucking Horse Sale weekend he can pay three months rent off the tips he makes.

On a side note, Jaden Erwin and I were talking about getting a time share in Miles City just for the Bucking Horse Sale weekend and the Cowboy Invitational (wrestling tournament). I know that will get Zawacki in for sure. ha ha ha

I'm off to Seattle for my sister's wedding tomorrow morning. Have a great week gentlemen.

No comments: